Membership of the Conservative European Forum (CEF) is open to anyone who supports Conservative values and close institutional, economic, political and security relations between the United Kingdom and our European neighbours. Click here for CEF values. CEF membership is open to all who support our values and have no other political party affiliation.
We are the leading centre-right forum for debate on how the UK can continue to cooperate with and work closely with the EU and other European countries to address shared challenges.
As a member of the CEF you will:
- Receive invitations to our events including our regular speaker meetings, annual President’s Reception, and fringe meetings at Conservative Party Conferences. Our guest speakers regularly include senior politicians from our European centre-right sister parties. Click here for recent CEF events.
- Get an insight into the current thinking and news of leading pro-European Conservatives through our monthly Members Newsletter.
- Have the opportunity to participate in our policy groups and influence the Group’s thinking.
- Automatically receive our policy briefings and research papers.
- When attending our events in person you will have the opportunity to meet like-minded pro-Europeans. Click here for CEF People.
Please note, we also offer a life membership option, for more information please contact [email protected].
- Our most popular membership option
- Free ticket to AGM reception & President's reception
- All the benefits but for two people
- For those 30 and under
- All the benefits of Executive Membership, but for life